We are now using the digital form of the Equine Infectious Anemia (Coggins) test. By providing your e-mail address on your Coggins form you are now able to access your test results from any computer with internet access.
To access your Coggins test results:
To Download a Copy of the Field Form
How To Access Your Coggins Test Results Online
- Go to www.globalvetlink.com
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
- Click on ‘Animal Owner Account’
- On the next screen, click on ‘Accept Terms of Agreement’
- Enter your e-mail address in the search field. Click on ‘Register’. When your e-mail address has been confirmed, you will see a temporary password, and a message will be sent to your e-mail address. Leave the window with the password open, then go to your e-mail for the link to input the temporary password.
- When you receive the e-mail from Global Vet Link, click on the link that is provided in the e-mail. (The link is valid for 30 minutes. If the link expires, repeat steps 1-4). When you click the link, you will be prompted to enter the temporary password.
- At the prompts, setup a new user name and password. Use these to log into Global Vet Link in the future. Your new password must be at least 7 characters long and include a number, a letter, and a special character (ex. !, @, #, &)
- Click on ‘Certificates’ on the left side of the screen.
- Click ‘View Certificates’.
- Select the horse and print the certificate.